• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SonicDolphin117

SonicDolphin117
4 years ago#1
I've never played a devil may cry game, my only 3D hack and slash game experiences was the Bayonetta games (which I liked) and Sonic Unleashed (which doesn't mean much I know.) I've read reviews and they all seem to agree on one thing: the backtracking with Dante and the endgame boss rush is tedious and unnecessary.

So I'm asking you guys: does the combat make up for it? Are the puzzles not too frustrating? Should I buy this game?
"You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake!": Shadow the Hedgehog
XboxGt and NNID: SonicDolphin117

User Info: SkilledJerk

SkilledJerk
4 years ago#2
It's definitely a good game, but it's a little older. The game is a little old school, you may find it a little boring compared to Bayonetta. Sometimes puzzle sections can go on a little long. On the plus side it's only $25 and it has a lot of content if you want to play it for a long time.
Game & Tech News, Reviews, Guides: http://bit.ly/SkilledMediaYoutube

User Info: sadiq2010

sadiq2010
4 years ago#3
yes.

User Info: Xandagar

Xandagar
4 years ago#4
SkilledJerk posted...
It's definitely a good game, but it's a little older. The game is a little old school, you may find it a little boring compared to Bayonetta. Sometimes puzzle sections can go on a little long. On the plus side it's only $25 and it has a lot of content if you want to play it for a long time.

I concur. It is a good game, and personally I like it more than the original version. Not to mention a fair $25 price for a Remaster with Special Edition extras, and not a mere upgrade visuals only.
"Game is not broken. You just suck."
"Take them for what they are - games." -blueyelie

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 years ago#5
Yes.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:5
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
  • Topic Archived