• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
4 years ago#1
Just a question - is this game supposed to have lots of loading screens everywhere? Especially when transitioning between cutscenes etc?

Also, has anyone else noticed that sometimes the menus dont work right away. Ie. The left stick doesnt work to select different options etc?
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: Zero Beat

Zero Beat
4 years ago#2
Yeah, the not being able to select stuff is because the game is saving. And it saves pretty often when you're in menus and won't let you do anything while it's saving. I switched to only using in-level Divinity Statues for buying upgrades and items, because that is the one time the game lets you move around while saving.
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. cxxxxx{##################################>

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
4 years ago#3
Thanks.

I guess all the 'now loading' screens are normal aswell?
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: Zero Beat

Zero Beat
4 years ago#4
Yeah. I don't find those annoying, so I didn't comment on them.
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. cxxxxx{##################################>
  • Topic Archived