• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
  3. DMC4 not working currently at midnight

User Info: StrifeH2O

StrifeH2O
4 years ago#1
I just contacted microsoft DMC4 will launch at 2 am or 3 am cst. Not sure what happened but their timing was off.

User Info: Arcana_Rose

Arcana_Rose
4 years ago#2
The time is due to the different time zones, since we are ahead of Pacific Standard Time (PST), that is why Central time release is 2am
Just a gamer talking games

User Info: Zero Beat

Zero Beat
4 years ago#3
I don't get it. It was working. Then it stopped and the game itself is no longer available on the store, though the extras (proud souls, super character unlocks, red orbs, blue orbs, extra Lady and Trish costumes) are up. Why? Because the 12:01 a.m. Eastern time was only for people on the East Coast and they just realized this now after promising it to everyone?

That is disappointing.
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. cxxxxx{##################################>

User Info: koichi

koichi
4 years ago#4
Arcana_Rose posted...
The time is due to the different time zones, since we are ahead of Pacific Standard Time (PST), that is why Central time release is 2am

Except the store itself said 12am est
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
  3. DMC4 not working currently at midnight
  • Topic Archived