• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
  3. Had a black out game stopped working

User Info: Riku3000

Riku3000
4 years ago#1
Hey I had a black out and this piece of s*** game stop working and got toking down form the xbox store lol this age of gaming is stupid

User Info: AJ2412

AJ2412
4 years ago#2
It's 12:04, and it's not letting me play.
I was thinking about just uninstalling it then installing it back in. But I don't see it in the XBL store either. This is just dumb.
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .

User Info: silentgiant88

silentgiant88
4 years ago#3
Glad I'm not the only one.

silentgiant88
4 years ago#4
I can install/uninstall the costumes but not the game. Wtf?

User Info: AJ2412

AJ2412
4 years ago#5
silentgiant88 posted...
I can install/uninstall the costumes but not the game. Wtf?

Yup, same here. This is dumb. Stayed up for nothing.
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .

User Info: silverangelzero

silverangelzero
4 years ago#6
Same here, this is total BS. I wait a month for q game I have to uninstall because it wont unlock and then when I go to reinstall it, its not even on the Xbox store. Should have went to the batman midnight release.....this is crap!
---Xbox ID: shadoNOVA
---Current: Dying light, FF type-0

User Info: kensf

kensf
4 years ago#7
I am in the same boat. I am thinking it will unlock 12:AM pacific. I am a little annoyed as well but I would not uninstall the game because for what ever reason there is no option to install it on the store.

I have a feeling it will be sorted out tomorrow but it is annoying.

User Info: kensf

kensf
4 years ago#8
Well this is bs. Its working on PS4. I decided to get batman for ps4 and dmc 4 for xbox one.

I looked on ps4 forums and its up. I am now more than annoyed. This is the game I wanted to play tonight. I love me some dmc 4 lol.

silentgiant88
4 years ago#9
Yeah. Same here man. One of my favorite games from last gen.

User Info: snakeeyes458

snakeeyes458
4 years ago#10
wow this just happened to me as well just now! :O my brother asked if he can take my ps3 and I said yes and disconnected my xbox and now the preload stopped and I can't download it anymore, it managed to install the costumes though
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
  3. Had a black out game stopped working
  • Topic Archived