• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Slyrocker

Slyrocker
3 years ago#1
So just when I was about to buy Storm 4, they announce Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto

Should I wait and get that when it comes out in February, or just get the Standard edition of the game that's already been released?

And for those of you who don't know what the hell i'm talking about, here---

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 Road to Boruto concludes the Ultimate Ninja Storm series and collects all of the DLC content packs for Storm 4 and previously exclusive pre-order bonuses! Not only will players get the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 game and content packs, they will also get an all new adventure Road to Boruto which contains many new hours of gameplay focusing on the son of Naruto who is part of a whole new generation of ninjas.
3DS FC : 4871 - 5008 - 5946
Xbox 360/One Gamertag : Slyrocker

User Info: Arcturus1121

Arcturus1121
3 years ago#2
Slyrocker posted...
So just when I was about to buy Storm 4, they announce Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto

Should I wait and get that when it comes out in February, or just get the Standard edition of the game that's already been released?

And for those of you who don't know what the hell i'm talking about, here---

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 Road to Boruto concludes the Ultimate Ninja Storm series and collects all of the DLC content packs for Storm 4 and previously exclusive pre-order bonuses! Not only will players get the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 game and content packs, they will also get an all new adventure Road to Boruto which contains many new hours of gameplay focusing on the son of Naruto who is part of a whole new generation of ninjas.

Well it looks like the base game is $15 on amazon right now. I believe the DLC pass was $25 and the road to boruto may be an additional $10. Which basically makes this a wash because the price comes to $50 total. If you pre-order road to boruto edition that comes out in Feb and have amazon prime it would only cost $50. This is assuming I have my DLC's priced correctly. Your choices come down to, do I want the complete package? Do i want to get the complete package but in separate pieces? Do I only want the base game? etc.
[l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l]
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A