• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  3. Trading XB1 pre-order code for PS4 :)

User Info: WhyVII

WhyVII
4 years ago#1
I have an XB1 pre-order code but I have a PS4. I don't know if anyone here has an extra PS4 code, but if so I would like to trade for it (if you're willing).

I know it's a long shot as the game has been out for a while, but it never hurts to ask.

I have a similar thread in the PS4 section. I don't know if it's against the rules to post it in the XB1 section as well. If so I apologize.

User Info: DXLR8R

DXLR8R
4 years ago#2
That is a long shot yeah, so good luck.

Nice to see that people still have pre-order codes for XB1 though, I never got one so it's good to see there are still options out there.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox

User Info: WhyVII

WhyVII
4 years ago#3
DXLR8R posted...

Nice to see that people still have pre-order codes for XB1 though, I never got one so it's good to see there are still options out there.

The code is good until 7/30. If I can't trade it by then, I'll give it away. I'm not trying to make money or anything, just looking for something mutually beneficial :)

User Info: platypus6c

platypus6c
4 years ago#4
Dxlr8R .... P.M. have question for you

User Info: DXLR8R

DXLR8R
4 years ago#5
platypus6c posted...

WhyVII posted...
DXLR8R posted...

The code is good until 7/30. If I can't trade it by then, I'll give it away. I'm not trying to make money or anything, just looking for something mutually beneficial :)

Well, if you haven't gotten someone to trade with before the date is up, let me know since I'm interested!

platypus6c posted...

Sure man, I remember that you asked me something last year when I was moving, sorry that I never got back to you man - send me a PM when you get the chance.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox

User Info: CharlieJuliet

CharlieJuliet
4 years ago#6
Contact bandai namco via email and ask them if they can exchange your xb1 code for a ps4 code. Last year I contacted them to send me a code for the warrior dlc on Naruto revolution but they said "No!" ... Good Luck
Last Hero Rank: NUNS3 xD
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  3. Trading XB1 pre-order code for PS4 :)
  • Topic Archived

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Game Script (PS4) by Snow_Guard 1 year ago
Move List and Guide (PS4) by vreaper 4 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A