• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  3. Looking for 10 strongest players i can find (singles) xbox 1

User Info: ExpDespair

ExpDespair
4 years ago#1
Hello my gamer tag is Exp Despair withi the space) and i play this game not so much because of the lack of skill in the games online mode. Cut things short im looking to make a clan and if you can take a round from me and half my green bar using 3 ninjustus each round only and no infinite or glitchs on SINGLES then you are selected to be one out of the 10. Of course its possible you could beat me. But i doubt the chance of that happening. >:] if you're not interest in being apart of the ten. Please hit me up on Xbox still for a match either way ! Later!

User Info: Deathpossesion

Deathpossesion
4 years ago#2
No infinites? Limited jutsus? Everyones kniws what spamming and cheap characters are but asking for good players then you turn on easy mode is kind of stupid, over half the roster have loop combos even older lee (granted I made up that combo but still).
In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season.GT: Sm0oth Legacy
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  3. Looking for 10 strongest players i can find (singles) xbox 1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A