• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  3. Orange symbol character select?

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
5 months ago#1
So I wanted to pick a team of Temari & Temari which works fine IF I choose a default costume for one of them, however I noticed trying to pick an alt costume makes it so I must pick three.

Doing alil testing i noticed when picking default costumes alil cracked orange circle appears on the character portrait, and if that's not there you cannot pick a team of two. Some characters have this symbol no matter what, like Haku. Guessing so Zabuza & Haku can always be selected as a 2 person team.

I can't find any info on why this happens or what the orange symbol even is.

User Info: qwertyMrJINX

qwertyMrJINX
5 months ago#2
You can always pick a 2 person team, but if you pick an alt outfit for one of your partners, you have to switch over and pick that alt outfit a second time.
There ain't nothing to get, you just gotta have that shine

lenmutt
5 months ago#3
qwertyMrJINX posted...
You can always pick a 2 person team, but if you pick an alt outfit for one of your partners, you have to switch over and pick that alt outfit a second time.
Ooooooh okay I'll try that thanks!

lenmutt
5 months ago#4
THANKS! that was the problem!
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  3. Orange symbol character select?
  • Topic Closed

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 2 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 173 Questions (91 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A