• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Taker21-0

Taker21-0
5 months ago#1
I just started playing the game again, finished Story mode and all, but I seem to be missing Sakura's 3rd costume.
I have no idea which one that is, or how to get it. Does anyone know?

User Info: SilverChaoZ1411

SilverChaoZ1411
5 months ago#2
Should be her road to boruto outfit. It was in the road to boruto dlc (the Upgrade from base to road to boruto, not next generation or preorder dlc).

Taker21-0
5 months ago#3
SilverChaoZ1411 posted...
Should be her road to boruto outfit. It was in the road to boruto dlc (the Upgrade from base to road to boruto, not next generation or preorder dlc).
I have noticed I lost all the Road to Boruto dlc content.... It's weird, I remember having all of that before :(

SilverChaoZ1411
5 months ago#4
Yeah many people had the problem that they had to re-unlock the boruto stuff. But only americans. I'm from europe and had no problems after the update.

Taker21-0
5 months ago#5
Yeah many people had the problem that they had to re-unlock the boruto stuff. But only americans. I'm from europe and had no problems after the update.
Then I guess I'm the only European to have this problem...

SilverChaoZ1411
5 months ago#6
The first we heard of

Taker21-0
5 months ago#7
The first we heard of
I Just finished Story Mode and I have unlocked everything except for Mitsuki... So weird!

User Info: Llawliet25

Llawliet25
5 months ago#8
Taker21-0 posted...
I Just finished Story Mode and I have unlocked everything except for Mitsuki... So weird!
funny I got everyone but the PTS Naruto jacket Boruto. And I re-beat the story multiple times.
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF THIS POST
  • Post New Message

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 2 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 172 Questions (91 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A