• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  3. how the f*** do you play this game lmao

User Info: Norse Mage121

Norse Mage121
5 months ago#1
Every melee character has a 1ft-wide hitbox and characters are constantly 5-100ft apart. it feels like i spend 90% of every match chakra dashing around so i can land my one lame ass combo, or spam jutsus and assists

or you can play a range character and develop carpal tunnel from mashing square

Does anyone remember how good the 2D Ultimate Ninja games were? I popped in UN3, the best Naruto game period, and it's so fast. Every character has so much going on and all the mechanics are polished af. Then we pop this guy in again and play ring around the rosie for 10 minutes. eugh
Norse: It's a Kind of Magic.
This post contains the sub-message [ **** knockin'. Let me in! ].

User Info: SilverChaoZ1411

SilverChaoZ1411
5 months ago#2
I could say many things but I keep it short: try to play more maybe you just have to learn a bit or don't play this game cause it's not your kind of game.

Oh and try fighting online, vs cpu and vs a friend. Maybe you hate the cpu and online is trash for you but against friends it's fun. (In my case)

Have a nice day no matter with which game :)

User Info: RebelofDaNew

RebelofDaNew
5 months ago#3
MRW yet another kid purchases this POS "game"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvy1JO0izdE&t=7s
RebelOfDaNew: https://t2m.io/PF0B2HLT
DallasTheManipulator: https://t2m.io/VyVj1lT5

User Info: anubisbahamut

anubisbahamut
3 months ago#4
Norse Mage121 posted...
Every melee character has a 1ft-wide hitbox and characters are constantly 5-100ft apart. it feels like i spend 90% of every match chakra dashing around so i can land my one lame ass combo, or spam jutsus and assists

or you can play a range character and develop carpal tunnel from mashing square

Does anyone remember how good the 2D Ultimate Ninja games were? I popped in UN3, the best Naruto game period, and it's so fast. Every character has so much going on and all the mechanics are polished af. Then we pop this guy in again and play ring around the rosie for 10 minutes. eugh

yeah you’re right most fans that have played both would have preferred a newer ultimate ninja instead of storm.

but yeah you described the gameplay loop quite well the last straw for me was the double hop trash but that was one of the best defenses so oh well, still fun to play straight casually with your brain turned off, there are better anime fighters out there for semi serious competition.
PSN=EbahamutE YT=AnubisBahamut PC=7700k\1080ti
I love fighting games
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  3. how the f*** do you play this game lmao
  • Post New Message

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 2 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 173 Questions (91 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A