• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lockon

Lockon
5 months ago#51
This topic turned out nice :')
Bang.

User Info: Ikasnu

Ikasnu
5 months ago#52
WingedRegent posted...
Europe received a release of UN5, but it was entirely subtitled with no dub for it unfortunately.

Yeah Xbox really got nothing on the FG front other than DOA or Tao-Feng, which I happened to really enjoy personally. <_>

Agreed, and yet, it feels like we've all grown through the years and made our strides along the way.

In speaking of, congratulations for your success, your marriage, and your children. :)

Thanks man I appreciate that. Oldest will be 4 in a few weeks...
Mr and Mrs 9/5/15, Father on 6/19/16, 1/3/19.

User Info: technogeek29

technogeek29
4 months ago#53
I lurked during the storm 2 days but I didn't make an account until Generations AKA the CYOA Board.
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
"Wise man says forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza" Michelangelo - TMNT

User Info: Spidermonkey3

Spidermonkey3
4 months ago#54
Havent played since storm 2 when i moved on to more traditional fighters, came back to play when 4 came out a few years ago, and now i play every once in a blue moon lol
Your illusions, I obliterate, then ya'll, I shall annihilate
PSN: Gruff757 / SolomonGruffy

User Info: demariw

demariw
4 months ago#55
no
Demari, the black kid. Here's my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdwyVJGSTn7gjbMG-tilCrg?view_as=subscriber

User Info: JackhammerM60

JackhammerM60
3 months ago#56
Boo
Yeah.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A