You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. A Pizza Your Heart
  3. Post here whenever you have pizza, Part 2

User Info: Future ER Doc

Future ER Doc
2 months ago#181
Dollar Tree has really expanded their frozen food offerings since the good old days. I took a good look through the cases before I picked out my pizza, and I see they have stuff like steak, pork chops, and even fried clams! I think I just may have to buy them once just to say that I did it lol.
Children in the backseat cause accidents; accidents in the backseat cause children.

Future ER Doc
2 months ago#182
I was still hungry for pizza after my Dollar Tree Red Baron excursion, so I made a Jack's Spicy Italian Sausage pizza for lunch a couple days ago. Don't let the name fool you because it's not very spicy at all lol. It actually has some seasoning and flavor to the meat compared to their regular sausage.
Children in the backseat cause accidents; accidents in the backseat cause children.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
2 months ago#183
Hehe I had Pizza Hut again Monday. It's actually been tasting better to me than it was for awhile. It's still essentially fast food pizza but it's been good plus their breadsticks are as good as ever. There was nothing for lunch at home so I am eating chicken fingers and fries from Matayo's. Figured I'd just eat it in the lame-o food court because at least it will still be warm as opposed to walking home with it.

Apparently it's still Matayo's spooky pizza you think he would have gone with a Christmas theme by now.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Future ER Doc
2 months ago#184
Lol did sitting in a lame-o food court eating chicken fingers from a spooky pizza place in the middle of December make you reconsider your life choices...? >_<

Kamil
2 months ago#185
Somewhat. I had plans! Big plans!!! Like living in a house in the woods that still was close enough to civilization and had internet lol *sigh* thanks for making me chuckle.

Other plans too but I got other things to check plus like to stay on topic here mostly.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
(edited 2 months ago)

Future ER Doc
1 month ago#186
I finally had pizza again last night, and this time I didn't even have to cook it myself lol. I tried Casey's Meat Galore Pizza on flatbread crust, and it was very good. It's basically an all-meat combo specialty pizza that has just about every meat topping Casey's offers except for chicken and bacon. The flatbread crust was the perfect choice, as it kept the pizza a little lighter. I would definitely get it again.

Kamil
1 month ago#187
So I got some of those Red Baron Deep Dish pizzas but all they had were Meat Trio pizzas which for some reason never seem as good as the pepperoni pizzas. Anyhow I made one yesterday and I burned it pretty bad in the microwave and yeah that sucked. Maybe I'll get a pizza tonight from Carbone's. Not sure I'll see what my friend is interested in. But yeah yesterday I was all heated up just from work, life etc. I bought Max Payne 3 off steam for 6 bucks last night but I think I am just in too good of a mood today to play it.

Future ER Doc
1 month ago#188
It sounds like burning your pizza was the straw that broke the camel's back. Next time when you're feeling like you're about to head to a dark place you should leave the pizza making to the professionals and just order a pie... <_<
(message deleted)

Kamil
1 month ago#190
Darn meant to edit that again But yeah work really pissed me off and I didn't want to complain about it in detail here. I certainly needed some professional help that day ;) Also I just had some roast beef sandwiches that day. They were super good.
  1. Boards
  2. A Pizza Your Heart
  3. Post here whenever you have pizza, Part 2