You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. A Pizza Your Heart
  3. Post here whenever you have pizza, Part 2

User Info: Future ER Doc

Future ER Doc
10 months ago#1
Since we filled up the first topic I thought I'd go ahead and make another topic. Who knows what kind of pizza adventures we'll have this time around lol.
Children in the backseat cause accidents; accidents in the backseat cause children.

Future ER Doc
9 months ago#2
I can't believe nobody's had pizza since I made this topic. I'm going to Cici's for lunch today, so at least somebody will be having pizza lol.
Children in the backseat cause accidents; accidents in the backseat cause children.

Future ER Doc
9 months ago#3
I indeed went to Cici's yesterday for lunch, but I was a little disappointed because their website said they still had the New York style pizzas and cheesecake brownies, but there was no sign of them on the buffet and all the signs in the window announcing them had been taken down... >_<

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
9 months ago#4
Hey there, I made a DiGiorno's Pizza today in the microwave. It came out great. I'm starting to like that pizza more again. Anyhow I haven't ordered a pizza for delivery yet here. I live really close to a Pizza Hut now so I bet the next time I get pizza that's where I am going to go.

I was in the middle of the move and just never quite got to the new topic, but here I am.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"
~~Cuddlywhiskers on the new show

Future ER Doc
9 months ago#5
Welcome back, Kamil, I'm glad you're here. Sometime you'll have to try one of Digiorno's Pizzeria Pizzas. That's my favorite line of frozen pizza, especially the Supreme Speciale one. I've never been a big fan of Pizza Hut pizza, but I did try their Hershey's Toasted S'mores Dessert Pizza a few days ago, and it was pretty good.

I also finally ate my Jack's Spicy Italian Sausage Pizza the other night, and it was very good...much better than their regular sausage pizza. I would definitely get it again, and I wish they would use the spicy sausage exclusively instead of the other sausage. It wasn't that spicy, but it had much better flavor. Here are my new Jack's Pizza rankings:

1. Supreme
2. Bacon Cheeseburger
3. Mexican
4. Hamburger
5. Chicken Supreme
6. Sausage and Pepperoni
7. Pepperoni
8. Spicy Italian Sausage
9. Canadian Bacon
10. Half Pepperoni and Half Cheese
11. Cheese

Future ER Doc
9 months ago#6
I had a Jack's Mexican pizza last night. I seasoned it with various taco seasonings to help the flavor and drizzled Taco Bell hot sauce on top after it was done cooking. It turned out pretty well. I also picked up a couple more Jack's pizzas yesterday at the store because they were on sale for $2 each.

Kamil
9 months ago#7
So I did have Pizza Hut that day I was thinking of, it was good. Pizza Hut doesn't seem all that special anymore, but their breadsticks are still as great as ever! I'm going to have that other DiGiorno pizza tonight that's in the freezer.
"A lesser talent couldn't have pulled it off. But I'm willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. Are you?"

Future ER Doc
9 months ago#8
I forgot to bring my ranked list of best budget frozen pizza brands over to the new topic. What was I thinking? It's been so long that I had a frozen pizza brand other than Jack's that it slipped my mind lol. I still need to try a Red Baron...

1. Jack's
2. Roma
3. Palermo's
4. Tombstone
5. Tony's
6. Totino's

User Info: Lord_Shadow

Lord_Shadow
9 months ago#9
Just ate a frozen pizza for cheap pizza it's so good.
GT My Lord Shadow :3DS FC 0791 2649 3488
Member of the PC Master race

Kamil
9 months ago#10
I've had a lot of Red Baron microwave pizza lately. Red Baron is sooooo good for so little.
  1. Boards
  2. A Pizza Your Heart
  3. Post here whenever you have pizza, Part 2