• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. A Pizza Your Heart
  3. Post here whenever you have pizza.

User Info: Future ER Doc

Future ER Doc
10 months ago#461
Little Caesar's is giving away free $5 lunch combos tomorrow from 11:30am to 1pm. I'm going to try to get one!
Children in the backseat cause accidents; accidents in the backseat cause children.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
10 months ago#462
It's today! I had a Blasdell pizza last week it was great. I think I eat a couple slices of Matayo's pizza before I go home from work today. It has been a very long time since I went there.
"Go redesign, rebuild, reclaim your couch Seth!"
~~Kevin Owens

Future ER Doc
10 months ago#463
Matayo may not recognize you after being away for so long. You'll have to check and see if the water is still 23 cents... <_<
Children in the backseat cause accidents; accidents in the backseat cause children.

Kamil
10 months ago#464
Doh I forgot, well I have to still return the tray. I am eating it right now in the lamest looking food court.
~~Kevin Owens

Future ER Doc
10 months ago#465
https://s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/Y8jQw9Y_zcxbAHsnxkLivA/o.jpg

Is this what the food court still looks like? That pic was taken back in 2012, I think, but I see what you mean. Everything is so dark I don't see how you can tell what you're eating. Maybe the restaurant owner's want it to be like that lol <_<

I got my free Little Caesar's pizza yesterday. I got there pretty close to 11:30 am when they started giving them away, so I was like the tenth person in line. It was much more packed when I left, so I'm glad I got there when I did. I took the pizza home to eat later, so it's sitting in my fridge right now lol.

Kamil
10 months ago#466
It's not that dark but LOL Sbarro is gone that's where Matayo's is. Also I liked that grill place and that's gone too. It's just a stupid color, it's called the Garden.

The food court used to be two floors. You also used to be able to smoke downstairs....I was too young to do that :P 2nd hand smoke didn't exist back then.
~~Kevin Owens

Future ER Doc
10 months ago#467
Thank goodness they discovered secondhand smoke just in the nick of time to protect the precious children's lungs. Now they've also discovered third hand smoke!

https://no-smoke.org/smokefree-threats/thirdhand-smoke/

Kamil
10 months ago#468
Yeah I heard of third hand smoke. I wonder if someday there will be fourth hand smoke. Like the child who was born from a smoker (but the woman quit smoking at least during child birth)....

Ah I don't know where I am going with this and don't really want to make too light of the situation anymore heh I think I am going to get PIzza and wings from Nino's later. They are out of my delivery range unfortunately, but I am going to help my brother with moving some stuff out of our basement and he said he would take me there to pick it up. He's more into oven baked chicken, roast beef and turkey than I guess pizza these days but he still eats a slice or two whenever I get it.

Nino's Pizza is always great. I forget how good their wings are but I bet they are good.
~~Kevin Owens

Future ER Doc
10 months ago#469
Maybe you can swing by Arby's to get some roast beef for your brother lol. I still need to eat my free Little Caesar's pizza. I've had so many other leftovers to eat lately, plus I went to an awesome Chinese buffet yesterday, so I just haven't had time yet.

Kamil
10 months ago#470
Pizza! Pizza! Eat it! Eat it!
~~Kevin Owens
  1. Boards
  2. A Pizza Your Heart
  3. Post here whenever you have pizza.
  • Topic Archived