• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. A Pizza Your Heart
  3. Post here whenever you have pizza.

User Info: Future ER Doc

Future ER Doc
2 years ago#11
I had a Digiorno Pizzeria thin crust spinach and mushroom pizza yesterday.
Children in the backseat cause accidents; accidents in the backseat cause children.

User Info: Lord_Shadow

Lord_Shadow
2 years ago#12
Pizza hut pepperoni
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!GT My Lord Shadow :3DS FC 0791 2649 3488

Future ER Doc
2 years ago#13
Nice! I'm glad somebody else is eating pizza lol. They recently opened a Blaze Pizza in my general area, and I've heard good things about it. I need to try it out soon.
Children in the backseat cause accidents; accidents in the backseat cause children.

Future ER Doc
2 years ago#14
Last night I tried a Jack's Supreme Original Frozen Pizza for the first time in many years. The grocery store sent me a coupon to get one for 99 cents. It was very good and much better than I remembered it being. The crust was very thin and crispy, the sauce was great, and there was a decent amount of meat on it.

Of course I gave it the same treatment I give to every frozen pizza that I cook, which is to add my own garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, shredded pizza cheese, and Parmesan, which does help things a bit... <_<

My all-time favorite frozen pizza is still Digiorno's Pizzeria Pizza line, but I will definitely get Jack's again for a cheaper alternative.

Future ER Doc
2 years ago#15
I had another Jack's Original Supreme Pizza yesterday for lunch. It was just as good as the first one was lol.

User Info: iToro86

iToro86
2 years ago#16
Had two medium supreme pizzas from pizza Hut over the past week. Probably the best pizza to eat cold tbh.
CollegeLifeLowLife
I started with nothing, and I still have most of what I started with.

Future ER Doc
2 years ago#17
I had yet another Jack's Original Supreme Pizza for lunch yesterday lol. However, now I've finally had my fill of that flavor, so it's time to move on to something else.

Lord_Shadow
2 years ago#18
Just had some pizza hut
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!GT My Lord Shadow :3DS FC 0791 2649 3488

Future ER Doc
2 years ago#19
I had a half spinach, artichoke, and chicken and half taco pizza from Casey's yesterday for lunch. Casey's is a Midwestern chain of convenient stores that has good pizza, especially taco.

The spinach, artichoke, and chicken pizza was a new flavor they debuted recently, and it was excellent. It was basically a spinach artichoke dip with chicken mixed in and then sprinkled with cheese. I hope they keep it on the menu permanently.

Lord_Shadow
2 years ago#20
Had some pepperoni pizza
  1. Boards
  2. A Pizza Your Heart
  3. Post here whenever you have pizza.
  • Topic Archived