• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter General
  3. Any good videos to show someone to get them interested?

User Info: Lacrymosa143

Lacrymosa143
1 year ago#1
Someone that doesn't know anything about Monster Hunter. Arekz gaming had a good one, but then he started talking about Generations hunting styles and s***.
3DS FC 3609-2373-4510 Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, Gastrodon

User Info: ErrorCrX

ErrorCrX
1 year ago#2
Find a montage of badassery clips of someone using GS or Glaive to destroy all the Elder Dragons.
Using science to debunk Dragon Ball's bs.

User Info: Lacrymosa143

Lacrymosa143
1 year ago#3
ErrorCrX posted...
Find a montage of badassery clips of someone using GS or Glaive to destroy all the Elder Dragons.

How would that separate this from other action games though? What got me interested was watching a full hunt against Tigrex. Seeing how it moved and behaved and s***.
3DS FC 3609-2373-4510 Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, Gastrodon

User Info: ErrorCrX

ErrorCrX
1 year ago#4
Very true, but in my experience the initial hype of things got people interested. I do suppose watching how the monsters interact with players and the environment can help but for someone knew I fear it could get them to lose interest since some hunts take longer than others.
Using science to debunk Dragon Ball's bs.

User Info: TarElessar

TarElessar
1 year ago#5
Bubble Dragon!
Worked everytime for me

User Info: Salgin

Salgin
1 year ago#6
If somebody doesn't know mh they should watch the boss rage by maximillian dood where he and his friends take on the monsters from the mhw beta XD
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter General
  3. Any good videos to show someone to get them interested?
  • Topic Archived