You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter General
  3. Monster Hunter General meet-n-play topic

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 year ago#1
Are you currently playing or planning to play a MH game? Looking for players to hunt or just hang out with online?

Good! So are we!

All you need to do is post which games your playing, which system (if applicable), and your contact info (PSN, NNID, etc).

Any other details you'd like to add are more than welcome, posting your general skill level would help greatly.

I guess I'll start...

Currently playing: MH4U and awaiting World (PS4). Will be on the Beta this weekend as well.

PSN- Lord_Wombat
3DS FC: 4270-6348-6018

I'm on most nights and off and on during weekends EST.

Currently maining Longsword and Charge Blade, but I'd like to learn the Hunting Horn and LBG.

My skill level is probably around 4-5/10, I'm relatively new to the series, but I learn/adapt fast and I'm absorbing as much info as I can online.

Any fellow noobs who are interested in learning together, don't be shy about getting at me :)
Looking for a nice place to discuss the Monster Hunter series? Come on over! https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1015-monster-hunter-general

User Info: Tropico

Tropico
1 year ago#2
Im currently playing mh4u. And im also waiting for MHW. PSN is tropico1950 Discord Tropico#6377. I live in the netherlands so i can imagine that i wont be able to play with most people here but i have always time on weekends. Weapons im maining are GS Hammer CB SA and im intrested in HBG. Other then that i dont see myself as a skilled hunter but i started with Tri and played pretty much every monster hunter after it except XX. And thats it for me

User Info: GadgetGabe

GadgetGabe
1 year ago#3
I can only play Gen currently and possibly XX later on Switch depending on if my bro gets a Switch for Christmas. I'm on the Apex Predators so if you arrange a room there or here I'll probably join it.

Friend List Name: RavenKi
In-game Name: Fatallama
HR: 451
Mains all weapons except Lance, Hammer, and Longsword
Pretty experienced, came from 4U

If you wanna add me on your FL PM me.
---
Monster Hunter Flexing Legend. I INVENTED the backwards Flaunt pose, and am THE reason why flexing exists today. Please show appropriate respect, thank.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Drakesmalice

Drakesmalice
1 year ago#4
GadgetGabe posted...
I can only play Gen currently and possibly XX later on Switch depending on if my bro gets a Switch for Christmas. I'm on the Apex Predators so if you arrange a room there or here I'll probably join it.

Friend List Name: RavenKi
In-game Name: Fatallama
HR: 451
Mains all weapons except Lance, Hammer, and Longsword
Pretty experienced, came from 4U

If you wanna add me on your FL PM me.

I knew I spotted a noob! Joking ;). Aside from all that, I've been playing since it's original on PS2. Since MHDos went to MHF/MHF2/MHFU/MHP3rd/MHTri/MH3U/MH4U/X/Gen/XX. I still own all of the games right back to MHDos! I'd say I'm fairly experienced and skilled, have placed a few speedruns on the TAWiki and yeah. I basically play all weapons but keep going back to SnS/GL/Bow/Hammer/HH the most
I invented "SMH". Please show appropriate respect.

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 year ago#5
@nebula2 is looking for friendly players for World on his PS4.
Looking for a nice place to discuss the Monster Hunter series? Come on over! https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1015-monster-hunter-general
(message deleted)

User Info: Brian1337

Brian1337
1 year ago#7
Sticky_Pwnz

PlayStation Network

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1145-retro-revival
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#8
Tag.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter General
  3. Monster Hunter General meet-n-play topic