• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter General
  3. MHW: What monsters do you hope for and do you think are returning?

User Info: Lacrymosa143

Lacrymosa143
1 year ago#11
I think Deviljho is returning. And it's my most wanted. I'd also like Ukanlos and the Seltas' to return. I don't care for Ranjang and many of the returning 2nd gen monsters that appeared in 4U, but if Rajang returns, they better f***ing fix it's animations and hit boxes, for f*** sakes
3DS FC 3609-2373-4510 Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, Gastrodon

User Info: BlackestSmith

BlackestSmith
1 year ago#12
Now that i think about it, we could have some returning through the free dlc as theyll add new monsters in it along with quests
Lets play 3U until MHW. 40+ days left!

User Info: ErrorCrX

ErrorCrX
1 year ago#13
Tiggy the Tigerex! ^_^
Using science to debunk Dragon Ball's bs.

User Info: Tropico

Tropico
1 year ago#14
BlackestSmith posted...
Now that i think about it, we could have some returning through the free dlc as theyll add new monsters in it along with quests

New monsters will most likely be just subspecies monsters of the one's we already have.

User Info: BlackestSmith

BlackestSmith
1 year ago#15
Tropico posted...
BlackestSmith posted...

New monsters will most likely be just subspecies monsters of the one's we already have.

Well that too, but they said theyd be adding monsters in updates to keep people coming, as in like they could add Jho later on if they wanted, if hes not already in
Lets play 3U until MHW. 40+ days left!

Tropico
1 year ago#16
BlackestSmith posted...
Tropico posted...
BlackestSmith posted...

Well that too, but they said theyd be adding monsters in updates to keep people coming, as in like they could add Jho later on if they wanted, if hes not already in

If thats true about adding entirely new monsters then i wouldnt even mind paying for them.

User Info: ferko420

ferko420
1 year ago#17
As long as they are new "normal" monsters..... These new ones are ridiculous abominations, puki, jagras, anja, all stupid looking as all hell. I want a HD giant shogun cennatur for sure.
Switch: Ferko: SW-3592-8151-5043
3DS: Ferko: 4167-4487-9551 PSN: HAVOCtheHedgehog

Tropico
1 year ago#18
ferko420 posted...
As long as they are new "normal" monsters..... These new ones are ridiculous abominations, puki, jagras, anja, all stupid looking as all hell. I want a HD giant shogun cennatur for sure.

I kinda agree with this puki is just a normal version of chameleos jagras is a worse R.ludtroth in terms of moves and anja is a borring looking version of glavenus.
psn tropico1950

User Info: ferko420

ferko420
1 year ago#19
Jaga is half ludroth and half zamatros and effing lame. And ya puki is offspring of chamelos and that thing on rainbow brute. Anja has too much sergios/Steve to be taken seriously, like a re-re turkey jho... So disappointed. Than the mud kezhu.... Really and I thought the sand fish was dumb.... He looks like gold now.
Switch: Ferko: SW-3592-8151-5043
3DS: Ferko: 4167-4487-9551 PSN: HAVOCtheHedgehog

User Info: Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson
1 year ago#20
I'd like a huge version of Jhen Mohran, one large enough to swallow the hunter - and for at least 50% of the fight to occur within the beast.

Or, I'd like something that can actually fake its "tells" - for example, in Ultimate, when Great Jaggi backs up, he's going to charge you.

Or I'd like to fight something with more of an ability to learn what you are learning (I hope that doesn't confuse too many of you) and adjusts its fighting style based on that.
3DS FC: 3110-4728-7791
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter General
  3. MHW: What monsters do you hope for and do you think are returning?
  • Topic Archived