• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter General
  3. Will you be playing Monster Hunter World when it comes out?

User Info: Lacrymosa143

Lacrymosa143
1 year ago#11
Of course
3DS FC 3609-2373-4510 Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, Gastrodon

User Info: MuttonBasher

MuttonBasher
1 year ago#12
Sadly, no. I'm broke. The possibility of someday being able to afford to upgrade my PC and play MHW helps keep me motivated during my soul-crushing job search. No hope on the horizon, but maybe in a year or two. I can't even stand to be on the MHW boards anymore.
How many hours can a person hunt monsters and not get bored? ...Uh, don't answer that.
~ The Fishmongress

User Info: ErrorCrX

ErrorCrX
1 year ago#13
Almost seamless open world game?!?! What kind of a question is this? But nope. Don't have any gaming console that supports the game.
Using science to debunk Dragon Ball's bs.

User Info: Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson
1 year ago#14
Of course.

I already have pre-purchased the game on my PS4.

I am rocking the demo right now; the only thing I fear is that during the week or so following January 26 (the game's release date), the PSN might be overloaded.
3DS FC: 3110-4728-7791

User Info: ferko420

ferko420
1 year ago#15
I still don't know if I like it... 800hours in series and this just feels so watered down and lame. I want to remover the damn flies, all voice acting and that stupid slinger, and the godawful radial item menu.... Than maybe it wouldn't feel like such a bastardized mh, I just want xx in English on my switch...... Not this crap.
Switch: Ferko: SW-3592-8151-5043
3DS: Ferko: 4167-4487-9551 PSN: HAVOCtheHedgehog

User Info: Tropico

Tropico
1 year ago#16
ferko420 posted...
I still don't know if I like it... 800hours in series and this just feels so watered down and lame. I want to remover the damn flies, all voice acting and that stupid slinger, and the godawful radial item menu.... Than maybe it wouldn't feel like such a bastardized mh, I just want xx in English on my switch...... Not this crap.

I think you can change the languange they are talking to hunter gibberish which they talked like in the past game. and well you could just ignore the slinger and never use it
psn tropico1950

User Info: ferko420

ferko420
1 year ago#17
But it still takes buttons and knives are useless, than lack of real flash bombs, what about tranqs?
Switch: Ferko: SW-3592-8151-5043
3DS: Ferko: 4167-4487-9551 PSN: HAVOCtheHedgehog

User Info: GreenChocobo

GreenChocobo
1 year ago#18
Yes.

I just wish a PC release date would be announced soon.

User Info: darksamus1992

darksamus1992
1 year ago#19
I'll play it once I get a system that I can play it on. I recently bought a Switch though so it may be a while until I get one.
Metroid time!
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter General
  3. Will you be playing Monster Hunter World when it comes out?
  • Topic Archived