• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter General
  3. Will you be playing Monster Hunter World when it comes out?

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 year ago#1
Game looks like it's gonna be amazing. Played the beta pretty much all weekend, so far it's surpassed my every expectation.

Anyone else play the beta or plan to grab the game?
PSN/YT- Lord_Wombat Currently streaming: Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + & Disgaea 5 (Episode 9/item world). Vids added daily (unless I don't feel like it).

User Info: ninebreaker47

ninebreaker47
1 year ago#2
I can't remember the last time I was this hyped for game, been years. Haven't really gotten into a MH game since MHF and MHFU. Not that I didn't want too, for some reason I just never end up buying Nintendo consoles and once they switched MH over to them that was pretty much it for me. Well, actually I did end up buying a 3ds for MH4U once, but the screen was too small for me to really enjoy it, and it didn't have that extra analog stick like the new ones do. I should've bought the newer one with the bigger screen... smh.

But finally MH is making its way back to my PlayStation and hot damn it looks amazing! I put a good 8-10 hours into the beta over the weekend and I've been feigning for more ever since. I can't wait to sink hundreds of hours into this game just like I did once like all those years ago. Actually MH was the reason I made my first account on Gamefaqs when I was about 18-19. I'm 30 now with a different account then I used in my teenaged years but I still love me some monster hunter. Haha :)
Psn: Ninebreaker87
Posted using GameFlux

Lord_Wombat
1 year ago#3
I'm in nearly the same boat haha...

I'm 31, tried a couple MH games years ago, and even though I quite enjoyed them something irl always came up to prevent me from owning my own.

Grabbed a 2DS recently, got MH4U, and it's overtaken any free time I have (not much).

I joined the party a bit late, but I'll damn sure be in day one for MHW. Pre-ordered 3 copies (for myself, my son, and my bro), now I just have to try to be patient :/
Looking for a nice place to discuss the Monster Hunter series? Come on over! https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1015-monster-hunter-general

User Info: Tropico

Tropico
1 year ago#4
Im definetly getting Monster hunter world after playing the beta. I still havent decided which weapons i will main this time around.

User Info: BlackestSmith

BlackestSmith
1 year ago#5
Had the game pre ordered since 146 days, now were close to just 40, cant wait, although im going back to 3U to try to bide some time

User Info: Drakesmalice

Drakesmalice
1 year ago#6
Had my Collectors Edition ordered the first day it was available at EB Games. Playing 3U on my spare time, and also excited that I get to play the beta another 3 more days come Boxing Day!
I invented "SMH". Please show appropriate respect.

User Info: Toxor

Toxor
1 year ago#7
Heck yeah man

User Info: ninebreaker47

ninebreaker47
1 year ago#8
Drakesmalice posted...
also excited that I get to play the beta another 3 more days come Boxing Day!

I'm so happy we get another few days to play the Beta. I'm gunna put as much time into it as I can again :D

If anybody needs an extra Hunter I'd be more then happy to play with anyone here. Psn in sig
Psn: Ninebreaker87
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Tropico

Tropico
1 year ago#9
ninebreaker47 posted...
Drakesmalice posted...
also excited that I get to play the beta another 3 more days come Boxing Day!

I'm so happy we get another few days to play the Beta. I'm gunna put as much time into it as I can again :D

If anybody needs an extra Hunter I'd be more then happy to play with anyone here. Psn in sig

sure my psn name is tropico1950

Lord_Wombat
1 year ago#10
Same here, my PSN is the same as my username.
Looking for a nice place to discuss the Monster Hunter series? Come on over! https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1015-monster-hunter-general
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter General
  3. Will you be playing Monster Hunter World when it comes out?
  • Topic Archived