• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest III
  3. Good newb friend party for doing all content

User Info: apaperbackhero

apaperbackhero
3 years ago#1
Hi all! I've never played DQIII, but after playing 1 and 2 on android and playing IV, V, and VI on DS, I wanted to try it out. However this whole personality and job system is a little more complicated than I usually prefer.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a generic strong party setup for doing all content even post game?

User Info: oldguy2

oldguy2
3 years ago#2
Not sure if you meant personality or profession.
Most players like changing professions (Job Class) to develop characters that can both fight and cast spells. But, you could possibly get by with the standard professions of Hero, Martial Artist (Fighter) or Warrior, Priest (Cleric), and Mage for the whole game.
As I understand it, females have some minor advantages in equipment and personality and stat growth, particularly with the Vamp (Sexy) personality, attained by equipping a Garter (Garter Belt) or by reading the book Guns and Buns.
Whatever, enjoy the game.
He's got the whole world in His hands: earth, wind, fire, water, and time.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest III
  3. Good newb friend party for doing all content
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A