• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest III
  3. Zoom to Zenithia?

User Info: hobobelmont

hobobelmont
3 years ago#1
I'm at the post game and was resigned to rewalking the whole dungeon any time I needed to leave or save, but I noticed guides suggest that there should be an option to zoom to the Zenith part instead of repeating the first half of the dungeon. Is that just in other versions of the games, or am I missing something?

I haven't proceeded at all into tower portion of the final area yet, though. Hero is only 50ish, everyone else 30-40 after reclassing to complete the full spells list.

User Info: oldguy2

oldguy2
3 years ago#2
It has been awhile since i played, but i think this info is good.
I believe the name in this iOS version of DQ3 is not Zenithia, but Cloudsgate Citadel.
Are you in post game with your save files marked with (Erdrick) ?
If so, check your Zoom magic to see if it includes the location Cloudsgate Citadel.
He's got the whole world in His hands: earth, wind, fire, water, and time.

User Info: hobobelmont

hobobelmont
3 years ago#3
You are right! I thought it would be listed last, after Rimuldar and the other Alefgard locations, so I didn't even notice that it had snuck in before Tantegel.

Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest III
  3. Zoom to Zenithia?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A