• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fat Princess Adventures
  3. Quick Question after beating the game

User Info: SCCAN85

SCCAN85
3 years ago#1
Playing this game with my wife and having fun with it. We just beat normal mode, can we continue off our campaign into hard and/or cakemare mode or do we have to start at level 1 and no gear/gold again?

Also do trophies stack for difficulties? i.e. beat it on cakemare and knock out hard? Thanks for any info
PSN: Canqb5
Chargers, Clippers,Kings (NHL), and I guess Padres

User Info: Tzepish

Tzepish
3 years ago#2
Change your difficulty in the main menu and then select New Game. Your progress is saved separately for all difficulty modes.

The trophies do not stack, so either do Hard first or hop into Cakemare for the challenge until you get stuck. I did Cakemare first until Captain TwoPatches, where I died like five times, so I speedran Hard mode to level up before returning to Cakemare to beat TwoPatches.
My projects:
http://devilsjockstrap.wikidot.com/

User Info: Ceri_Cat

Ceri_Cat
3 years ago#3
And now the update this week added more content and there's some extra DLC (seems to just be stuff you can earn but haven't looked at it yet).
  1. Boards
  2. Fat Princess Adventures
  3. Quick Question after beating the game
  • Topic Archived