• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Godzilla
  3. How do i unlock specific kaiju.

User Info: Vegnagun2021

Vegnagun2021
4 years ago#1
Am missing 5 Can't seem to figure out how to unlock Jet Jaguar, Biollante, Destoryah and i think the last two are different era Godzilla's i know one is the 2014 version that is a pre-order bonus so am not worried about that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. sorry if i missed any threads that detailed these i did look but couldn't find anything.
Pokemon Y FC: 1607-2862-3764 - Rock: Corsola, Dwebble, Rhydon

User Info: Arahkin

Arahkin
4 years ago#2
Jet jaguar needs specific requirements. In area 1, get destruction to 50% then take out the generator. He will spawn after that. Bio and Destroy are both randomly fought through the game. I believe 2014 you need to beat the final locked stage. Not sure on 2014 because I had the preorder unlock.

User Info: Arahkin

Arahkin
4 years ago#3
I've only seen Biollante and Destroyah on the hard path in story. I don't believe they can spawn on easy. Also I've read Destroyah is always near the end if you use burning Godzilla. Can't confirm since I haven't done a full invade with him.

User Info: philipilip

philipilip
4 years ago#4
Arahkin posted...
I've only seen Biollante and Destroyah on the hard path in story. I don't believe they can spawn on easy. Also I've read Destroyah is always near the end if you use burning Godzilla. Can't confirm since I haven't done a full invade with him.

I can confirm it. Destroya's the final boss for burning Godzilla. Everybody else, just try playing thru different difficulty paths while keeping high scores. (High disaster meter, height, destruction)
  1. Boards
  2. Godzilla
  3. How do i unlock specific kaiju.
  • Topic Archived