people intentionally disconnecting/freezing online games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 15: The Show
  3. people intentionally disconnecting/freezing online games

User Info: TreGooda

TreGooda
3 years ago#1
What's up with this? Every game I almost win the other player either throws the inside intentional walk ball that freezes the game or they disconnect from the internet.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."

User Info: Goochdust

Goochdust
3 years ago#2
Wait, intentional walks freeze the game? I got lucky playing my buddy last night then, walked Cano in a tie game, what causes this?
Your airlock is ajar-Joker

User Info: KidKarter

KidKarter
3 years ago#3
The hell? I was wondering what were causing the freezes lol
PSN: kidkarter

TreGooda
3 years ago#4
High inside balls that cause a walk seem to do it. I have had opponents do it over and over until they freeze the game. They then sit forever to try and make you quit so you get the loss.

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
3 years ago#5
TreGooda posted...
High inside balls that cause a walk seem to do it. I have had opponents do it over and over until they freeze the game. They then sit forever to try and make you quit so you get the loss.

This is beyond pathetic if true

And something tells me it prob is
cinco fone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8ZKwaC1jY&app=desktop

TreGooda
3 years ago#6
axelfooley2k5 posted...
TreGooda posted...

Yeah, it was quite annoying yesterday. Had 2 guys in a row do it. I got frustrated and went back to rtts.

User Info: jeremysix

jeremysix
3 years ago#7
I had a tie game into extra innings and the guy quit and he got the Win.... the only problem I've seen so far online.
PSN: kingdutch
"Are you gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?"

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
3 years ago#8
TreGooda posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
TreGooda posted...

Yeah, it was quite annoying yesterday. Had 2 guys in a row do it. I got frustrated and went back to rtts.

That's ridiculous. This is the exact reason you can't play online sports games with randoms anymore. I especially love those who have awful internet and cause lag. But your experience is much worse.
PSN: KrylonBlue88
XBL: Krylon Blue
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 15: The Show
  3. people intentionally disconnecting/freezing online games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived