• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Why can't I be Mod if my account was suspended?

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
2 weeks ago#1
Do you not believe in second chances? I'm gonna go be mod on another site and you guys will wish you had me!

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
2 weeks ago#2
Doubtful.
Welcome home, shed your skin and expose your bones.
Take my hand, follow us into the black so far that we can't get back.

User Info: yoshifan1

yoshifan1
1 week ago#3
A suspension is one of the most severe punishments you can get. You had to have racked up several moderations before even getting a 7-day purge. As a result a user with a purge in their history has demonstrated an unwillingness or inability to follow and/or understand the tou.
Sandwiches are made with bread.

Forest_Temple
1 week ago#4
yoshifan1 posted...
A suspension is one of the most severe punishments you can get. You had to have racked up several moderations before even getting a 7-day purge. As a result a user with a purge in their history has demonstrated an unwillingness or inability to follow and/or understand the tou.

Yeah well I changed

User Info: gmo7897

gmo7897
1 week ago#5
Error1355 posted...
Doubtful.

All Things Final Fantasy: http://gmo7897.com/s/atff
There are some walks you have to take alone.

User Info: yoshifan1

yoshifan1
1 week ago#6
If you have, then you should have no issue keeping a clean history and following the TOU from now on. Then, maybe, when mods are needed again you will be perfectly eligible.
Sandwiches are made with bread.

Forest_Temple
1 week ago#7
yoshifan1 posted...
If you have, then you should have no issue keeping a clean history and following the TOU from now on. Then, maybe, when mods are needed again you will be perfectly eligible.

So there's still hope for me then?

User Info: Valjackal

Valjackal
1 week ago#8
Forest_Temple posted...
yoshifan1 posted...

So there's still hope for me then?

No.
Remember...remember us. Remember...that we once lived...
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Why can't I be Mod if my account was suspended?
  • Post New Message