• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. I don't have a level 20 account yet to mark troll messages, can I do anything?

User Info: Mr_Allen2019

Mr_Allen2019
2 months ago#1
Topic.

I am currently getting trolled badly on the 313 board, I won't get a level 20 account till probably this weekend, but in the interim, other than placing half the 313 on ignore, including locking that Jeremy Kyle topic I did yesterday, is there anything I can do, short of closing my account, to stop them?

User Info: Apoca88

Apoca88
2 months ago#2
Hope that others will mark them. Generally, users mark violations when they see them. But the weekend is not far away anyway.

User Info: Mr_Allen2019

Mr_Allen2019
2 months ago#3
Apoca88 posted...
Hope that others will mark them. Generally, users mark violations when they see them. But the weekend is not far away anyway.

That's the problem though, they don't mark the trolls, they actually join in and carry on baiting me, as I'm sure you're aware this is my at least 15th account since 2006.

1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. I don't have a level 20 account yet to mark troll messages, can I do anything?
  • Topic Archived