• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. why can't i dispute moderations anymore?

User Info: nothinpersonnel

nothinpersonnel
1 month ago#1
i have an actual, sensible argument for a needless moderation. my topic "bein' friend" on the smash ultimate board was moderated, despite that literally being a reference to super smash bros. ultimate. i am unable to dispute this moderation for no apparent reason.
you best not be repostin in my damn hill zone pardner.
official senokpersonnel of the smash ultimate board. please call me senok still.

User Info: Optimus Magnus

Optimus Magnus
1 month ago#2
This is taken from the page of your moderation that was upheld by the Admin.

An administrator has reviewed your appeal and found that this is indeed a ToU violation. You may not contest or appeal another moderation until this moderation clears from your history after 90 days.
"One shall stand. One shall fall."- Optimus Prime Leader of the Autobots.
"Bringing the Mother-****ing death by Konami!!"- Jan Valentine

User Info: nothinpersonnel

nothinpersonnel
1 month ago#3
Optimus Magnus posted...
This is taken from the page of your moderation that was upheld by the Admin.

An administrator has reviewed your appeal and found that this is indeed a ToU violation. You may not contest or appeal another moderation until this moderation clears from your history after 90 days.

why though? just because one of my moderations is considered a moderation by you once, i can't make any decent points ever? what kind of a f***ed up system is that?
you best not be repostin in my damn hill zone pardner.
official senokpersonnel of the smash ultimate board. please call me senok still.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. why can't i dispute moderations anymore?
  • Topic Closed