You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. what do you have against anonymous confessions exactly?
the super smash bros. ultimate board occasionally has a thing called anonymous smash confessions. 90% of the time, these topics are moderated. why is this so?
you best not be repostin in my damn hill zone pardner.
official senokpersonnel of the smash ultimate board. please call me senok still.

User Info: Optimus Magnus

Optimus Magnus
1 week ago#2
Because 99% of the time they contain content that isn't appropriate for the boards.
"One shall stand. One shall fall."- Optimus Prime Leader of the Autobots.
"Bringing the Mother-****ing death by Konami!!"- Jan Valentine

User Info: nothinpersonnel

nothinpersonnel
1 week ago#3
Optimus Magnus posted...
Because 99% of the time they contain content that isn't appropriate for the boards.

confession runners usually censor or filter the bad stuff.
official senokpersonnel of the smash ultimate board. please call me senok still.

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
1 week ago#4
nothinpersonnel posted...
Optimus Magnus posted...

You would be incorrect.

It's used either as a way for the guy running it to try to insult or harass others, or for anonymous trolls to try and get the person running it moderated for posting something offensive/trolling/harassing towards others.
Welcome home, shed your skin and expose your bones.
Take my hand, follow us into the black so far that we can't get back.

User Info: nothinpersonnel

nothinpersonnel
6 days ago#5
Error1355 posted...
nothinpersonnel posted...
Optimus Magnus posted...

You would be incorrect.

It's used either as a way for the guy running it to try to insult or harass others, or for anonymous trolls to try and get the person running it moderated for posting something offensive/trolling/harassing towards others.

the confession runners are always chill, most of them are my friends actually. some people can be dicks, and there's even been a confession insulting me before, but i've never taken it to heart. it's all in good fun, right?
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. what do you have against anonymous confessions exactly?