• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. why do I get modded for the minimal things yet blatant flaming toward me doesn't

User Info: dash27984

dash27984
2 months ago#1
And it's still up. I think there's some sort of bias.

User Info: stahlbaum

stahlbaum
2 months ago#2
There is no bias. We work from a queue of reported posts. There are hundreds if not thousands of posts reported every day. There are also posts that get moderated without being deleted and if the user keeps up the same behavior, harsher restrictions will be placed on their account. Just be patient and ensure you are doing your part by marking any offending posts for moderator review. That's the only way we will be alerted to them as we don't patrol the boards. I'd also suggest not retaliating as well to ensure you don't get caught up in it, and risk posting something that breaks the rules yourself.

User Info: dash27984

dash27984
2 months ago#3
stahlbaum posted...
There is no bias. We work from a queue of reported posts. There are hundreds if not thousands of posts reported every day. There are also posts that get moderated without being deleted and if the user keeps up the same behavior, harsher restrictions will be placed on their account. Just be patient and ensure you are doing your part by marking any offending posts for moderator review. That's the only way we will be alerted to them as we don't patrol the boards. I'd also suggest not retaliating as well to ensure you don't get caught up in it, and risk posting something that breaks the rules yourself.

I ignored the post, didn't acknowledge and reported the original And another poster who said the same thing .

6hrs later its still up

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
2 months ago#4
Alright, then your part of the process is over.

Marks can take more than a day to get to in some cases, however since this board isn't for discussing posts you marked and haven't been actioned yet I will lock the thread here.
Welcome home, shed your skin and expose your bones.
Take my hand, follow us into the black so far that we can't get back.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. why do I get modded for the minimal things yet blatant flaming toward me doesn't
  • Topic Archived