• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Can I ask/have a well known user of a game to upload something I did?

User Info: Metroid_Lover

Metroid_Lover
1 month ago#1
I wanted to know if this is ok (aginst the ToS) or not.

I've been working on a few maps for a game, but I think the results/work I've done so far, would be better if someone that is known for making great guides, for them to upload them to this site instead.

I still plan to put a little note in the maps, saying I did most of the work, used these url/guides as references, etc, but they helped me by uploading it to this site and will update them accordingly.

That is if they agree to it, haven't asked yet, would that be ok, or not?

Thanks in advance!
Naked Courier (Skyrim): "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only..."

User Info: Metroid_Lover

Metroid_Lover
1 month ago#2
Ok, since I've IM them, but it has been several days (they last posted a few weeks ago) and haven't gotten back to me...

How long do I wait, or can I just submit the maps instead, and give credit where due, will I be ok?
Naked Courier (Skyrim): "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only..."
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Can I ask/have a well known user of a game to upload something I did?
  • Topic Archived