• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Topics removed / no notification of moderation / cannot be found in mod page.

User Info: tomcatobitrice

tomcatobitrice
1 month ago#1
Mods are just removing my topics on the current events board with way to know why. No notification pops and the mod page does not show it to see why it was removed.

Been happening lately after I posted video about cops on the current events board.

Seem like a mod has an agenda out there when no TOS was broken.
To fix corrupted data issues:
Make sure your system is clean, take your disc and snap it in half. Throw your system out the window. Should work perfectly now.

User Info: Crazymaori

Crazymaori
1 month ago#2
We cannot moderate a post without an automatic notification being sent. Perhaps chill out with the conspiracy theories for a few minutes.
"After all this time?"
"Always"

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
1 month ago#3
If topics go away without any moderation notice then your topic purged.

HOW LONG DO POSTS STAY ON THE BOARDS?
The daily purge process archives or deletes older topics from boards every night at about 4:00am Pacific. Topical game board messages are archived (closed, read-only), all other boards are purged (deleted). Depending on how many messages a board has, the following schedule is followed:

Under 6 Messages: 10 Days
6-100 Messages: 30 Days
101-250 Messages: 20 Days
251-500 Messages: 15 Days
501-1000 Messages: 12 Days
1001-2500 Messages: 10 Days
2501-5000 Messages: 7 Days
5001-7500 Messages: 6 Days
7501-10000 Messages: 5 Days
10001-12500 Messages: 4 Days
12501-15000 Messages: 3 Days
15001-20000 Messages: 2 Days
20001 or more Messages: 1 Day

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/help/19-rules-and-standards
Welcome home, shed your skin and expose your bones.
Take my hand, follow us into the black so far that we can't get back.

tomcatobitrice
1 month ago#4
Error1355 posted...
If topics go away without any moderation notice then your topic purged.

HOW LONG DO POSTS STAY ON THE BOARDS?
The daily purge process archives or deletes older topics from boards every night at about 4:00am Pacific. Topical game board messages are archived (closed, read-only), all other boards are purged (deleted). Depending on how many messages a board has, the following schedule is followed:

Under 6 Messages: 10 Days
6-100 Messages: 30 Days
101-250 Messages: 20 Days
251-500 Messages: 15 Days
501-1000 Messages: 12 Days
1001-2500 Messages: 10 Days
2501-5000 Messages: 7 Days
5001-7500 Messages: 6 Days
7501-10000 Messages: 5 Days
10001-12500 Messages: 4 Days
12501-15000 Messages: 3 Days
15001-20000 Messages: 2 Days
20001 or more Messages: 1 Day

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/help/19-rules-and-standards

It was not an old topic(few days only) and it was still been posted in. First time it happened I had people posting like every hour or so and it was on first page of board. No pop up for both deleted topics. No info...Nothing.

Was not a purge at all. Been here like 10 years never happened before.
Make sure your system is clean, take your disc and snap it in half. Throw your system out the window. Should work perfectly now.

tomcatobitrice
1 month ago#5
Crazymaori posted...
We cannot moderate a post without an automatic notification being sent.

Well a mod 100% did. Very obvious when they do. Just here to ask whoever it is to stop and have the decency to let me know why you remove said topic.

Backbones do exists on GF's I assume.

tomcatobitrice
1 month ago#6
Crazymaori posted...
Perhaps chill out with the conspiracy theories for a few minutes.

Is that in the TOS for users?

What conspiracy did I post good sir??

User Info: Citrik

Citrik
1 month ago#7
tomcatobitrice posted...
Crazymaori posted...

Well a mod 100% did. Very obvious when they do. Just here to ask whoever it is to stop and have the decency to let me know why you remove said topic.

A mod 100% did not. We cannot remove posts or topics without a notification being generated. Your topic purged.
Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die?

tomcatobitrice
1 month ago#8
Citrik posted...
tomcatobitrice posted...
Crazymaori posted...

A mod 100% did not. We cannot remove posts or topics without a notification being generated. Your topic purged.

Please relax a bit. No need to get hostile.

Take care and thx for the info.

User Info: gmo7897

gmo7897
1 month ago#9
You’re accusing us of doing something we physically cannot do, and after multiple explanations that it wasn’t us you still tell us to “stop and have the decency” and then wonder why someone was a little curt with you?
All Things Final Fantasy: http://gmo7897.com/s/atff
There are some walks you have to take alone.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Topics removed / no notification of moderation / cannot be found in mod page.
  • Topic Archived