• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. how can i change my password if i don't have my old email?

User Info: not__shawn__z

not__shawn__z
2 months ago#1
my pc has my password to this account saved
i don't remember my password
my email account on this username isn't accessible
i don't want to take guesses on the password reset page in fear of my account getting locked

do i have any recourse here?

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
2 months ago#2
You should be able to find your password using whatever you're using for saving the password.

I know Google will let you look it up, not sure what browser you're using though.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20- Monthly Competitions with Karma or Steam/Amazon prizes!
RIP Mith. You were a good friend and will be missed. ;-;

not__shawn__z
2 months ago#3
can i pm you? @AssultTank

User Info: TheFifthPerson

TheFifthPerson
2 months ago#4
Just to be clear, is your browser autofilling the password whenever you put in your username?

not__shawn__z
2 months ago#5
@TheFifthPerson posted...
Just to be clear, is your browser autofilling the password whenever you put in your username?

nope, it just never logs me out. i went into my browser settings like the other mod suggested, and gamefaqs isn't saved on there

User Info: TheFifthPerson

TheFifthPerson
2 months ago#6
Try any other browser on your computer, or any other password managers you have. Try going into your browser's private browsing mode and trying to log in there, see if it enters the password when you start typing your username/email.

not__shawn__z
2 months ago#7
TheFifthPerson posted...
Try any other browser on your computer, or any other password managers you have. Try going into your browser's private browsing mode and trying to log in there, see if it enters the password when you start typing your username/email.

i have no other browser or pw manager

no luck on the private browsing mode

not__shawn__z
2 months ago#8
@TheFifthPerson any other ideas?

User Info: gmo7897

gmo7897
2 months ago#9
What browser are you using?
All Things Final Fantasy: http://gmo7897.com/s/atff
There are some walks you have to take alone.

not__shawn__z
2 months ago#10
@gmo7897
firefox
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. how can i change my password if i don't have my old email?
  • Topic Archived