Is there another politics community board that's for liberals?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Is there another politics community board that's for liberals?

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
1 month ago#1
I'm wondering if there happens to be another political board in which is dedicated to the left (in other words, dedicated exclusively to liberals like myself)? If not, do you think that there can be one made?

There have been too many conservative/Trump defending trolls posting on the regular 261 board (Politics) & it's getting real old having to always see (& hear) them defending Trump & the Republicans/GOP no matter what they do over & over again every damn day. It's real sickening & makes me hurl.

User Info: gmo7897

gmo7897
1 month ago#2
There’s no official one, but there might be one among the community boards. I’m not really sure.

Just curious though, but why would anyone want something like this - for either side. I’ve been on boards that was solely based on one political side, and they sucked. The liberal conversations were like:

TC: universal healthcare is awesome!
15 straight responses of: yep!
Someone else: yeah, but stupid conservatives!
Next 25 responses: yep!

Don’t get me wrong, conservative-based boards aren’t any better...

TC: God and gun! Mericuh!
15 straight responses of: yep!
Someone else: yeah, but stupid liberals!
Next 25 responses: yep!

They’re basically just echo chambers, which aren’t exactly the most exciting places for any type of actual conversation.

Basically, I’m sorry that you feel people are trolling, but believe it not, it’s more than likely you and those people have differing views. Those people support and defend Trump because they believe the same way he does on certain issues. It’s just like people who would defend Obama (or any other politician) - it’s because those people agree with him/her.

In short, as far as I know, there’s no board specifically for liberals, but if you feel people are trolling, mark their messages and just don’t pay attention to what they say.
All Things Final Fantasy: http://gmo7897.com/s/atff | LostFacts: http://gmo7897.com/s/lf
There are some walks you have to take alone.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Is there another politics community board that's for liberals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived