• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. So, I submitted screenshots of characters in my top 10...

User Info: DynasticAnthony

DynasticAnthony
5 years ago#1
(all in their respectful games btw)

and all are rejected.

"Rejected for posting on GameFAQs."

I'm not talking about the top 10 itself. I haven't finished it yet. People said I should add images to them for better viewing.

For example, I added a small King K. Rool promotional image in the respectful game of DK: Jungle Climber and it was rejected.

"Rejected for posting on GameFAQs" is really not a valid reason on why it should be rejected.

Can someone clarify why that happened?
Victoria Justice is the hottest woman alive.
OFFICIAL Husband of MasterCyndaquil! <3 | Official Devil Jin of the Secret Board

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
5 years ago#2
Were they screenshots from the game itself? Or edited images for the sole reason of being in your top 10 list?

Either way, none of the moderators actually deal with content submissions, so we do not know the exact reason why something would be removed.
They let us play with markers...
...But I keep trying to draw infinity.

User Info: DynasticAnthony

DynasticAnthony
5 years ago#3
Error1355 posted...
Were they screenshots from the game itself? Or edited images for the sole reason of being in your top 10 list?

Either way, none of the moderators actually deal with content submissions, so we do not know the exact reason why something would be removed.

They were official artworks belonging to their own game.
Victoria Justice is the hottest woman alive.
OFFICIAL Husband of MasterCyndaquil! <3 | Official Devil Jin of the Secret Board

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
5 years ago#4
You need to upload screenshots. Official character art isn't a screenshot.
They let us play with markers...
...But I keep trying to draw infinity.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. So, I submitted screenshots of characters in my top 10...
  • Topic Archived