Where can I find the goddess bracelet?

1. I have reached the end of the game,but i had to return back to the beginning after i have received a message telling me that i need the power of a bracelet to the defeat the final boss.Did i miss something?

User Info: Ajr2K5

Ajr2K5 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I am in the middle of playing this game. I'm exactly halfway done (back at level 1). From what I've read, you have to be in your gold armor and hit the chest that would normally have a weapon in it. You should see the goddess and go to her and get weapon. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I haven't played this game since I was a kid. I used to play in the arcade. I bought it in the WII store. It's soooo friggen hard. i figure I should have it beaten in the next week. Good luck.

Kiss Apocalypse =)

User Info: KissApocalypse

KissApocalypse - 7 years ago 0   0