How do I recruit CaoCao?

1. How do I recruit Caocao? I can't seem to figure it out.

User Info: ReyVGM

ReyVGM - 2 months ago

1. This answer comes from Pasky, a youtuber that has done a bunch of playthroughs for the game:

"Yes, it's crazy how obscure the secrets are. Cao Cao recruitment requirement is he must be defeated while Cheng Yu's confusion charm attack is active on him. In order to recruit Cheng Yu, you must successfully recruit 4 of Cao Cao's generals excluding Niu Jin, so you need Xiahou Dun, Zhang He, Xu Huang, Xiahou Yuan, you must be Level 18, and save him from Cao Cao's attack by blocking. In order to recruit Xiahou Yuan, you must defeat him with Xiahou Dun within 60 seconds. Xu Zhu's surrender requirement is defeat him within 30 seconds or defeat him as Cao Cao. Lu Bu's recruitment requirement is to be level 20 and have armor that is lightning resistant.

The hardest part of this, was obtaining the Yi (blue) sword from Xiahou Yuan and killing him in time to still recruit him. As you need to dash into him 5 times for him to drop the sword, then kill him with Xiahou Dun."

User Info: ReyVGM

ReyVGM - 2 months ago 0   0