1. So I currently have 2 units in my squad (Pyro Archfiend Adel, and Demon Champion Raaga) that are at max level, and have maxed out brave bursts (10/10). So i got the message when their brave burst level's were maxed out, that they now had super brave burst. But I don't know how to get the ultimate brave burst available. I know all about the overdrive scale and such (looked it up), but it doesn't give any detail as to how you obtain the ultimate brave burst. I mainly used burst emporer's and frog's to level up the brave burst, but is their another unit I need to use to get the ultimate brave burst? plz help!

User Info: BlacKlanHax

BlacKlanHax - 2 years ago

Answers

1. You have to Level up the Super Brave Bursts, you do this the same way you level up the brave bursts, both have the same level cap of 10 levels

I am not sure if UBB can only be acquired by 6* units and above but since sometimes the Brave bursts reset there is no use trying to get UBB until they are higher than 6*

User Info: wezzer1991

wezzer1991 - 2 years ago 0 0