1. I have tried maxwell and I am able to get her to about 75% with one squad and then I get wrecked. The squad I use is
    6* Narza
    6* Crimson hood Ciara
    6* Pumpress Semira
    6* Worldly Themis
    5* Grahdens
    Friend 6* Rin
    I have a lot of trouble with bb because I do not have many units who can fill bb and all my friends units suck. I am also level 112. If you want to add me my ID is 4024998616.

User Info: NOVA_DRACO

NOVA_DRACO - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I sent you a request with my Lilly Matah lead. She should be able to help.

Also, why are you running Semira? Do you have an infinite BB user that you can use instead (Lillith, Arus, Rowgen)?

User Info: Elsymir

Elsymir (Expert) - 4 years ago 0   0

2. I am using Semira because right now I do not have a lot of really good characters since I am a free to play player. The only person that could really help with bb is my aqua goddess kuhla. I have a lot of bad luck.

User Info: NOVA_DRACO

NOVA_DRACO - 4 years ago 0   0

3. I have a 6* Zelnite, his leader skill will definitely boost hc rate and bc rate.
    I'll friend you... I also put 6* Reeze as leader for ailment nullifier and bb boost when attacked.
    As for Maxwell, near 20-30% hp I would guard 5 units and attack with one because of the massive AoE. For dark units like Semira and Grahdens, I would guard them if they are under 50% health.

User Info: SPR1TzZER

SPR1TzZER - 4 years ago 0   0

4. Have you cleared the fight yet? if not then friend me, my ultor is maxed and has the sphere if it helps, also my emilo has a bbspam combo to reduce damage every turn

User Info: Orian

Orian - 3 years ago 0   0