1. My team Is
    Garrotter shida (leader) lvl 41
    Vine pike lance lvl 40
    Thief Leon lvl 30
    Princess lidith lvl 21
    elimo lvl 24
    The only units I have access to is zephu lvl 1 and undine lvl 22
    I am trying to catch her and have done level one many times so I try level two and do fine till adventurer alma is at 1\3 her HP the she kills me with brave rush any help?

User Info: buddytime

buddytime - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I suggest keep shida use zephu and lidith after some levels toss elimo for undine and do some levels and finally if you want to poison give lance a poison shiv oh and get an ally who has a dark type boost

User Info: MetaMeta99

MetaMeta99 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Max out your units' BBs and levels.
    Hit auto battle.

User Info: Pwneran

Pwneran - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Okay this is going to be a long answer so here it is
    Try getting these items in your inventory cure, high cure, revive, def, and atk potions

get rid of thief leon at his level the best you could hope for is poisoning which is pointless since you can get a skill orb called poison shiv that does the same thing

princess lidith is a dark monster I believe, its best that you don't fight light and dark monsters with 2 light or 2 dark monsters in your party, unless you can make them all level up to their highest evolution but otherwise not a good idea with low levels so one is fine

keep Garrotter shida, upgrade Zephu so he can survive, this will also balance your party a little more.

finally if in desperation try level 3 with multiple gems in your inventory its not a guarantee but your chance and getting her is higher than level 2 if you survive

otherwise upgrade your party a little more (to the max if possible) and keep trying
    good luck.

User Info: DragonLucario

DragonLucario - 4 years ago 0 2