1. Hi everyone!

So I've been playing AC:PC since launch on my iPhone, but I also want to play it on my android tablet. When I open the app I'm prompted to choose to link my Nintendo ID or start fresh, I click the link option, get redirected to the Nintendo website, login and click "use this account". The app re-opens and loads but I'm back to the "Link Nintendo ID or start fresh" options again.

It's a never ending cycle, I've tried using other browsers and I've tried reinstalling the app. I've also tried to find a solution on Nintendo's website but I can't seem to figure out what's wrong.

Has anyone else had this problem, or better yet, does anyone have a solution? I'd really like to play it on my tablet when I can!

Thank you in advance~

User Info: Chubi

Chubi - 1 year ago

Answers

1. I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe the Apple and Android versions are completely separate so you can't get your Apple camp on the Android app and vice-versa.

User Info: Katherine1973

Katherine1973 - 1 year ago 0   0