1. The final debt is 150k bells which is pretty expensive, the previous levels let you unlock further upgrades, so I was wondering if it's even worth paying off the last debt? Do I get a new special exterior or something? Otherwise it just seems like a waste of time.

User Info: PhiBlue

PhiBlue - 1 year ago

1. The final upgrade is the upstairs and costs 250,000. You do not get anything for paying it off, not even a mention that you did a great thing. So, don't pay it off if you don't want to or at least chip away at it slowly. I don't know if there will be further expansions in the future, I doubt it, but you can never say never. I did pay mine off in full.

User Info: Autumn12

Autumn12 - 1 year ago 1   0

Answers

1. I saw lists on two other Animal Crossing PC sites that say there are two more expansions after the 150k loan, which cost 200k and 250k each.

User Info: empathy4u

empathy4u - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. I'm currently working on paying off the 250k, which seems to be the absolute final payment. The funny thing is, you get the last upgrade first and then you make the payment. Why pay for something I already got? Ha! The last upgrade is an expansion to the second floor of your RV.

User Info: Lunnay

Lunnay - 1 year ago 0   0