1. Villagers in your camp are hard to level up with them only wanting 1 request every day it seems. Has anyone found a better way to level your favorites? Should I just swap them out so I can get 3+ requests every day + request tickets?

User Info: xGOOBx

xGOOBx - 1 year ago

1. In my camp, I usually keep animals who are at (or very close to) their Max level. You can talk to them once every hour and often get a craft supply or bells, but don't give the maxed people any items because it is a waste.

When I'm going to reveal or level up an amenity, I temporarily swap the out maxed characters and bring lower level characters in for the points.

Because the characters in the rotating camp locations have 3 requests + 1 talk every time they move, you want to keep your lower level characters out of your camp so they stay in rotation.

User Info: empathy4u

empathy4u - 1 year ago 1   0

Answers

1. You can also level them up just by chatting with them and they will often give you gifts at the same time. I believe that the ones in camp will let you talk to them every hour and it will increase their friendship every time. You should also just talk to the ones at the various locations while fulfilling their requests as it works with them to.

User Info: Batgirl520

Batgirl520 - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. It depends how many times do you play the game and your level: more level means more animals and this means less chance of appearing in each rotation. You can consider also:
    If you check the app every hour, and specially if you are level 30+ definitely the best way is keepping the animals you want to level up because they will gain experience every hour. Sometimes they only win two point, but sometimes seven or more, and you don't have to worry about the rotation. An example:
    I'm level 35 and I can meet with 43 animals. It means there are 35 animals on the rotation, so considering I don't sleep and I check my smartphone every three hours, I only can talk with the animal I want to level up one time per day. Worthless. If I sleep, maybe I will not meet with that animal in the whole day.

Materials are the most valuable item in the game so giving items to the animals who are at their max level is important too. In fact I think they drop more at high levels, but I'm not sure about this.

User Info: lovelyblanch

lovelyblanch - 1 year ago 0   0