1. I want to sell some fish/shells/fruit just from my inventory for like 10 bells or whatever they go for. My sister just clicks on 'items' in the bottom left then clicks on the apple icon to bring up her inventory of fish, shells and fruit she's collected, then she choose one and clicks sell.

I can't do this as when I click on 'items' the apple icon next to the clothing icon at the top is greyed out and I can't see my inventory of things I've collected therefore can't sell them!

Please can anyone shed some light on why it's greyed out and I can't click on them?

User Info: Kspurrier

Kspurrier - 1 year ago

Answers

1. You can sell fish and bugs, or any item in the game by going to your inventory in the left corner of the screen and then clicking the "apple" icon. After that click what you want to sell and there will be a sell icon with a money bag on the right, it will then give you an option on how many and then just click sell and start making some bells!

User Info: xGOOBx

xGOOBx - 1 year ago 2   1
  2. @xGOOBx as I said in my opening post, I know how to sell items, I just cannot click on the 'apple' icon as it is greyed out. It won't let me click on the icon at all.

User Info: Kspurrier

Kspurrier - 1 year ago 0   0
  3. I dont think thats normal, you might mean a different icon. But to sell items you can also go up to tommy (i mean the furniture guy, sorry if i got him confused), he should give you the option to sell crafting materials for around 10 bells each.

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10 - 9 months ago 0   0
  4. Hey,

Was she maybe selling them in her market box? Because I think you can only sell furniture and clothes to the Ables and Nook. What level is she on? I am on level 18 and have yet to see anyone be able to sell the fruit or fish anywhere other than in the market boxes.

User Info: BecaBoo

BecaBoo - 1 year ago 0   1