The Leo I summoned has red stars???

1. Leo was one of the first I summoned so I didn't notice it then but now that I look that the stars are red for some reason. Like most 5 star characters have gold stars. But my Leo's stars are red? Also when you go and look in at him in the edit teams thing, his background is different. I don't know if this is important or not because I literally can not find any info on this. Does Leo always have this? I would post a link to some screenshots but I can't.

User Info: LuciGarcia

LuciGarcia - 1 year ago

1. Did you give him the summoner support? When you support a hero, his icon becomes red and so the stars. When you want to see his detailed info, the background changes, and you can see a garden and some palaces or towers behind him.

User Info: Strwb

Strwb (Expert) - 1 year ago 2   0