Tana 5* with Brave lance+ or Firesweep lance+?

1. Hey guys relatively new to the game and need help deciding what I should give Tana. Should I go with Brave lance+ or Firesweep lance+?

Also I am considering giving her either Fury and Desperation. What do you think of those two together?
    Also wen trying to inherit the brave lance and firesweep lace I cannot inherit either of the + forms. Do I need to level up the ones I am trying to take the weapon from?

User Info: Colby146

Colby146 - 2 years ago

1. You do not "need" to get the + versions; however, Tana's attack will be lowered by 4, which can be crucial when fighting some enemies. If you want to pick between the two, I would go firesweep, but her original weapon is pretty strong, so if you are FTP, I would just keep it.

User Info: SuperLuigi231

SuperLuigi231 (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   0

1. If you're going to brave lance or firesweep weapon fury3 and desperation are bad choices life or death 3 or death blow 3 with hit and run is better.

That being said Tana's build depends on her boon/bane. A neutral nature Tana (not +spd or +atk, preferably a +def/hp-res Tana) is better off with a tank set, a +spd Tana runs fury3 desperation with Vidofnir, a +attack Tana can run firesweep or brave, or vidofnir with the desperation set with Darting blow or swft sparrow or the tanky set.

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins - 2 years ago 0   0
  2. If you wanted to get the "+" versions, you have to upgrade Roderick to 5* or whoever you are using as Brave Lance+ fodder. Tana is top-tier easily. I'd say stick with her original weapon since +8 to defense is really nice and you don't have to waste a unit/feathers. But if you really wanted to, if you want a Firesweep build, give her Firesweep Lance+, Life and Death 3, and some Hone or Threaten. For Brave, go Brave Lance+, Life and Death 3 and of course a Threaten Speed.

User Info: AwfulFatso

AwfulFatso (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   0