As anyone found an orb hack tool that works?/What's my feh "username"

1. All those "orb hack" videos and web sites have this stupid tendency to put survey to "verify humanity", which is completely arbitrary and useless. I usually don't do these, but when you do it from your phone, it asks you to download a free app and play it for one minute instead. Sounds more legit... but I just can't seem to make any of them work.

Here's one example: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt-Rjjum-9Q

The only clue I have is that I don't put the good username... But exactly, what IS my feh Username supposed to be? Is it my in-game nickname? Or is it my Nintendo account name? The former would be just stupid since half of the people just pick the default name (Kiren) and the latter doesn't feel likely either since those guys are always very specifically saying "Fire emblem Heroes Username" and not "Nintendo Username".

Anyway, any help of any sort would be appreciated.

User Info: Frank22222

Frank22222 - 2 years ago

1. I've tried doing some stuff like that with Clash Royale, but none of those kinds of sites worked for me either. I would recommend FreeMyApps, which gives you money (including App Store/Play Store credit) if you download and try apps. It takes a pretty long time (took me about a month for $10 for Super Mario Run), but it's better than nothing.

Sorry I couldn't really help, but I shouldn't really be promoting hacking...

User Info: SuperLuigi231

SuperLuigi231 (Expert) - 2 years ago 3   1

1. Just don't hack.

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure (Expert) - 2 years ago 3   1

1. Thanks, SuperLuigi. I'll try this app out and that'll be my last attempt. Guess hacking just doesn't work after all.

And you're right, perhaps my request was too selfish. I'll close this trend now.

User Info: Frank22222

Frank22222 - 2 years ago 1   0
  2. Gamefaqs is my last resort. I do plan to give up on hacking if no one can help, but right now, I'm asking for *help*. If you can't help, then please don't say anything.

Idgaf if hacking is legit or not, gacha systems aren't legit to begin with.

User Info: Frank22222

Frank22222 - 2 years ago 2   2