If I uninstall the game will the save data be linked to my nintendo account?

1. I already started playing but i want a fresh save to reroll however I don't wanna lose my progress. Could I sign in on my current nintendo account on another device and continue everything from there while on my current device I can start over with a different nintendo account or will all my save data be permanently deleted when I uninstall? I really wanna keep this save somewhere else another time so can I delete the app, restart and use a different nintendo account and later on another device, use my account to continue from here or is there a problem with that?

User Info: Voyus

Voyus - 2 years ago

1. No, you have abandon that one and create an entirely new account.

The best way to reroll in the first place is to not link the account until you get the team you like, So just uninstall the game, and reroll without linking. Do this until you get a team you want to keep, <i>then</i> link

User Info: Eldin

Eldin (Expert) - 2 years ago 1   0