Fastest mob wave clearer?

1. For me prishe with her spin attack/backhand detonation is my #1 fastest wave clearer. Cecil the paladin comes second, but with him in ur party ur characters recover brv and how at the beginning of each turn. Are there any other more faster wave clearers than prishe? Her attack animations are very short, and strong enough to buzz right through lvl 70 crystal/cactaur quests. Gimme yo opinions please!

User Info: Eckered

Eckered - 1 month ago

1. Yuffie is still the fastest in terms of wave clearing with skill 2, and Lann & Raynn is fastest on auto with their HP+ Atk.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 1 month ago 1   0

1. If you want to auto battle, Lann and Raynn are the best choice with only 1 ingot neccessary, yuna is great but needs 3 ingots.

User Info: triplestrike_3

triplestrike_3 - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. I made the poor choice of pitying Yuna on her original banner, so I ended up purpling her a while back for auto-battle purposes, and she's worked flawlessly.

User Info: Jordan3D

Jordan3D - 4 weeks ago 0   0