How do we go about equipping ex, ld, bt, and be able to equip bt without losing ex?

1. I understand there is a passive for ld and bt but is there one for ex (+)? I want to be able to equip the bt weapon without losing my ex.

User Info: Balthazareus

Balthazareus - 1 month ago

1. Yes there is. It's just named after the regular EX passive but with Extension after it.

Example: Ultimecia's EX passive is Ultimate Existance and her EX+ passive is Ultimate Existance Extension.

User Info: WafflePower

WafflePower (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. Ok thanks. When do you get it? From purpling? And that means I can unequip the ex and equip the bt and keep the ex ability with that passive?

User Info: Balthazareus

Balthazareus - 1 month ago
  3. Yes from purpling, so MLB and leveled up to the max.

Also yes. Just make sure you equip both the EX and EX+ passives after equipping the burst weapon.

User Info: WafflePower

WafflePower - 1 month ago
  4. Ok so that's another difference from GL to JP? So pretty much, equip EX with LD and BT passives until purple, then equip BT, yes? Again, big help. Thank you so much!

User Info: Balthazareus

Balthazareus - 1 month ago